1954: Two seminary students canvassed the Chippewa Falls area, found a suitable location, and the first worship service and Sunday School was held. The name of Faith was selected and the constitution and by-laws were adopted. Rev. C.J. Cizek of Gleason became our first pastor.
1955: Charter membership was closed with 61 members and the Ladies Society was organized. Congregation was incorporated under the laws of the state of Wisconsin. Received into membership of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. Construction of parsonage and worship facility began.
1956: Dedication of parsonage and worship facility. Began operating a concession stand at the Northern Wisconsin State Fair.
1964-66: Due to growth, a new worship facility was built and the old worship facility was converted to a parish hall. No longer needing district financial support, Faith became self-supporting.
1971: Pastor Cizek moved to Forestville and Pastor Dan Seng joined us.
1976: Pastor Seng moved to Michigan and Pastor Ronald Hoffman joined us.
1977-78: A young mother's group began Faith Christian Preschool.
1982: Earl Katt became the first Director of Christian Education.
1984: Our 30th anniversary was celebrated, the Labor of Love banner was installed in the sanctuary, tape ministry began, and the kitchen was remodeled.
1986: Pastor Hoffman moved to Minnesota and Pastor William Plautz joined us.
1988: Associate Pastor Jones joined us.
1990-91: Pastor Jones moved to Green Bay and Timothy Klinkenberg joined us as Associate Pastor.
1992: Due to persistent water problems, the bell tower was removed. Sanctuary received new flooring.
1993: David Reineke became Director of Christian Education.
1997: Bell tower, designed by a member, is installed on front lawn.
1999: The 5,500 sq. ft. addition for new classrooms, youth/choir room, offices, narthex, and libary was completed.
2001: Vicar Craig Mathews joined us as Associate Pastor.
2004: Our 50th anniversary
2005: December Congregation paid off the mortgage for the new addition.
2006: New hymnals were purchased
2007: The organ was renovated, the sanctuary was repaired, a projection system was purchased, the Fellowship Hall was remodeled, a room was created off the sanctuary for families with children, and we began serving meals at Agnes Table.
2008: A new governance model and participation in the Family Friendly Partners Network is approved. The church received an sizable estate and created an endowment to fund mission projects.
2010: Pastor Craig Mathews moved to Florida.
2011: Michael Kipp joined us as Director of Christian Education for Youth and Family Ministry.
2012: Michael Kipp join us as Directory of Christian Education and Youth & Family ministry.
2014: Michael Kipp moved to Sioux City, Iowa
2015: Valerie Brooks joined us as Director of Youth and Family Ministry
2016: Sanctuary flooring was replaced
2017: Pastor William Plautz retired