Shut-In Visitation Team
Provide spiritual care for the shut-in disciples of our church by joining this team. Regular visitation of those who are unable to participate fully in the community is an important part of our ministry at Faith Lutheran Church. Since 1998, lay people from our congregation have visited our shut-in members.
Send cards to people who have been hospitalized or have had surgery. A card may also be sent when a disciple is celebrating a milestone such as a birth, wedding, or special birthday. Prayer requests or recommendations of the congregational members are the source of recipients for this care ministry.
Hospital Visitation Team
Visit disciples of Faith Lutheran who have been hospitalized. Upon special training by the pastoral staff, you can become a lay person able to provide spiritual care to members of our congregation recovering from surgery or illness. Visitation team members are given assignments by the pastoral staff.
MAKE a DONATION
Bring to church and deposit any of the following items in the receptacles in the cloakroom.
- Food Pantry Items (non-perishable)
- Campbell’s Soup Labels (whole label – do not cut through UPC portion)
- Milk Caps (both Kwik Trip & Kemp’s)
- Gordy’s Receipts (up to 6 months old)
- Used Portals of Prayer
- Used Stamps (generously trim from envelope)
- Used Eyeglasses
- Large Pieces of Fabric (including drapes and linens)